Superbly designed and crafted the Playme Pat Bells Stand are 5 bells, on a pentatonic scale. The pentatonic scale is a musical scale or mode with five notes per octave instead of heptatonic (seven-note) scale such as the major scale and minor scale. Basically, it means that if the person playing makes a mistake it won't sound so obviously out of tune! Pentatonic scales are popular in children's music education as well as Waldorf and Steiner education frameworks.
- Suitable for children aged 2 years+
- Superbly crafted, simply pat the bells for vibrant and colourful notes
- No tuning required
- Includes a booklet with a few songs, as well as stickers to make your own tunes
- The stand measures 50cm long x 8cm high
- Designed and made in Taiwan