Your kids can get ready for a Disney board game that'll test your magical mastery in all sorts of colourful ways. This is a quiz game for kids with two wonderful twists. The first is that we've given you all the answers before you start. The second is that they're all colours! Disney Color Brain is the latest sequel to the family board game Color Brain. Just like it's bigger brother, it's filled with questions that can only be answered by colours. Except this time, they're all about the Disney classics you know and love. Each player holds onto 11 Colour Cards throughout the game and must use them to answer one of 250 crafty questions. From "What colour are the buttons on Buzz Lightyear's chest" to "What colour is Timon's hair", players must answer with the right colours if they want a chance of winning some points and taking the lead with questions that cover over 20 different classics. There are Beauty and the Beast brainteasers, Ratatouille riddles and a load of colour capture cards that can help turn the tides at the last minute. So, if you're looking for a board game for families that gets hearts racing and players laughing, then look no further Disney Color Brain is here to give you your happily ever after.
- Suitable for ages: 8+ years
- Color Brain game
- For 2-20 players
- A game all about guessing the colour of things
- Test your Disney know-how: Can you remember the colour of Princess Elsa's eyes in Frozen? How about the color of Woody's vest in Toy Story?
- A rainbow in your hands: In this Disney board game, all the questions can be answered with one (or more) of the 11 colour cards in your hand
- Who will live happily ever after: Put down the right color and wait for the other teams to slip up. The first team to score ten points are the winners!
- From Peter Pan to Pumba: Includes 250 questions from over 20 Disney films. So, whether you're a Mulan master or a Hercules hotshot, there's something for everyone
- Knowledge of English required